BIOMEDAS classes officially start in October. However, applications can be submitted at any time of the year.
The programme itself does not offer PhD positions.
To apply to BIOMEDAS, you need to have a planned PhD project at one of our partner institutions or be employed as a PhD student:
• Braunschweig Integrated Centre of Systems Biology (BRICS)
• Centre for Individualised Infection Medicine (CiiM)
• German Collection of Microorganisms and Cell Cultures (DSMZ)
• Fraunhofer ITEM Institute for Toxicology and Experimental Medicine
• Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research (HZI)
• Leibniz University Hannover (LUH)
• Hannover Medical School (MHH)
• Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences (Ostfalia)
• Leibniz Information Centre for Science and Technology University Library (TIB)
• University of Veterinary Medicine, Foundation (TiHo)
• Technische Universität Braunschweig (TUBS)
• TWINCORE, Centre for Experimental and Clinical Infection Research