The department Systems Immunology of HZI and the working groups “Statistical Methods in Bioinformatics” and “Mathematical Models in Medicine and Biology” of the GMDS & IBS-DR are glad to invite you to the following event:
Workshop on Computational Models in Biology and Medicine 2019
taking place on March 7 & 8, 2019, at the Braunschweig Integrated Centre of Systems Biology (BRICS), Rebenring 56 Braunschweig, Germany.
Keynote speakers will be:
- Ivo Grosse, Martin Luther University Halle–Wittenberg
- Jan Hasenauer, Helmholtz Zentrum München
- Benjamin Werner, The Institute of Cancer Research, London
Abstracts for talks and posters can be submitted until Jan. the 15th, 2019, for the following topics:
- Bioinformatics of NGS data
- Machine Learning / Optimization in Computational and Systems Biology
- Disease Modeling
- Open Topics
We are looking forward seeing you in Braunschweig!
The Organizing Team,
Michael Altenbuchinger, Ingmar Glauche, Klaus Jung, Michael Meyer-Hermann, Philippe Robert, Markus Scholz